Flooring is regularly available at The RE Store. Large batches of flooring can move quickly out of our stores so shop well ahead of time before you plan on installing.
Recommendations for buying flooring at The RE Store:
- Consider the use of the area that you are putting flooring into. Some types of flooring are more suitable for high-traffic areas. For example: fir flooring won't endure heavy traffic in entries as well as maple or oak.
- Bring your measurements of the area you need to resurface. Plan on buying 5-10 percent more than you have calculated to compensate for cutting and proper fitting.
- Look for consistency. Variations are common in quality and in thickness.
The website does not come close to showcasing our inventory. New items are arriving by the hour. All materials have been salvaged by our crews or donated by people and companies like you.
If you see something you want, contact or visit the appropriate store immediately. Items often move faster than our website can be updated.
CarpetDepartments in Bellingham & Seattle
- Carpet and floor coverings
- Carpet tiles, carpet padding, carpet rolls, and even occasional vinyl
- Variety of styles and types
- Price range: $1.00 - 4.00 per square foot